Dry steam cleaning for supermarkets and shops
Why is it that first thing in the morning your shop or supermarket looks pristine, with every shelf carefully stacked and every floor squeaky clean, only to look as though a bomb has hit it by closing time? The fact is, mess and spills are a fact of store life, but these can be minimised and cleaned up very efficiently with Sage steam cleaning, which:
1) Cleans, sanitises and deodorises. Cleaning a shop isn’t straightforward, with so many different surfaces and structures to contend with. Steam cleaning shops doesn’t just make the store look clean; it provides a sanitary, fresh-smelling environment for your customers.
2) Leaves mirrors, windows and glass streak-free. Sometimes when you clean glass you leave it looking worse than when you started. Dry steam cleaning removes streaks and stains without any scrubbing or polishing on your part.
3) Kills bacteria without using chemicals. Many supermarket hygiene systems involve the use of heavy chemicals, but steam cleaning removes bacteria, mould and mildew without using any harmful chemicals. This can help to prevent the spread of contagious illnesses – protecting staff and customers alike.
4) Deals with spillages. There’s nothing worse than a spillage on a conveyor belt that reappears every time it whizzes round. Or a dangerous floor spillage that could put shoppers at risk. Sage steam cleaning deals with spillages before they become hazards.
5) Saves you time and money. Staff at some supermarkets and shops spend hours cleaning shelves, floors and refrigerators; trying to reach every crack and crevice. Steam cleaning supermarkets takes all the hard work out of it; which means fewer cleaning hours and lower costs.
6) Can be used across all departments. For example, you can use Sage’s shop hygiene systems:
In Dairy – to clean and sanitise display cases, refrigerators, shelves, fans and condensers
In Bakery – to deep clean baking trays and racks, floors, hoods, display cases and preparation areas
At the Butcher’s Counter – to remove bacteria from cutting tables, cutting boards, sinks and display cases
At the Deli Counter – to clean and sanitise displays, floors, walls, food preparation areas, refrigerators, freezers, counters and food service areas